Trenam’s SBA Lending Team focuses on representing lenders in all aspects of the Small Business Administration’s lending program. Our attorneys have closed hundreds of SBA loans for local, regional and national lenders under various SBA programs, including Advantage 7(a), Grow (504), SBAExpress, Export Working Capital, and Export Express.
Our Core Services Include:
- Negotiate and document loans with SBA compliant instruments
- Obtain, review and track due diligence deliveries
- Supply title insurance services
- Create efficiencies in documenting and closing SBA loans
- Provide innovative solutions to secure loans with complex and unique collateral
- Advise clients in connection with the SBA SOP
- Attendance at loan closing, including streamline closings in our Tampa or St. Petersburg offices
- Represented a regional bank in a multi-million dollar Advantage 7(a) SBA guaranteed loan for a Florida- based assisted living facility.
- Represented a national bank in a multi-million dollar construction loan with an SBA Grow (504) debenture to finance the purchase and improvement of commercial real estate by a popular restaurant franchise.
- Represented a community bank in a Advantage 7(a) SBA guaranteed loan to a local manufacturing company, secured by contracts from the Department of Defense and the United States Army.
- Represented a community bank in a complex Advantage 7(a) SBA guaranteed loan, secured by intellectual property and other intangible collateral
- Represented a regional bank in connection with several SBA Export Working Capital transactions.