Aaron Reichelson joined Trenam as a Law Clerk in 2014, and since then has worked with the firm's Construction and Commercial Litigation groups. Aaron recently completed his J.D. at Stetson University College of Law, graduating magna cum laude.
Prior to law school, Aaron earned a degree in civil engineering and had a successful 15-year career in the construction industry, including 13 years as a Project Engineer/Contract Administrator, managing claims for Kiewit Infrastructure South Co. He also worked for 2 years as a consulting engineer on scheduling and dispute resolution matters for many other of the industry's largest contractors.
During his engineering career, Aaron participated in and received training as a neutral from the Dispute Resolution Board Foundation, one of the fastest-growing alternative dispute resolution mechanisms in both horizontal and vertical construction. Aaron's practice focuses on a variety of both private and government construction matters, including contract reviews, delay claims, design and construction defect litigation, terminations for convenience, mediations, and federal and state qui-tam whistle-blower cases.
- The Florida Bar
- American Bar Association, Forum on the Construction Industry
- Dispute Review Board Foundation
- Florida Transportation Builder's Association
- Maja Lacevic Discusses Regulatory Challenges in Population Health Management in January 2017 Issue of For The Record Magazine
- Maja Lacevic Discusses Regulatory Challenges in Population Health Management
- Maja Lacevic Recognized Among Emerging Leaders By The Tampa Bay Business Journal
- Hot Topics in Health Law
- Legislation Revives and Permanently Extends 100% Gain Exclusion for Certain Sales of (C Corporation) Qualified Small Business Stock
- Trenam Law Adds Associates
- Health Care Attorney Joins Trenam’s Tampa Office
- Justin Dees Accepted to Leadership St. Petersburg Class of 2016
- Established Litigator Joins Trenam Kemker’s St. Petersburg Office