Aaron Reichelson joined Trenam as a Law Clerk in 2014, and since then has worked with the firm's Construction and Commercial Litigation groups. Aaron recently completed his J.D. at Stetson University College of Law, graduating magna cum laude.
Prior to law school, Aaron earned a degree in civil engineering and had a successful 15-year career in the construction industry, including 13 years as a Project Engineer/Contract Administrator, managing claims for Kiewit Infrastructure South Co. He also worked for 2 years as a consulting engineer on scheduling and dispute resolution matters for many other of the industry's largest contractors.
During his engineering career, Aaron participated in and received training as a neutral from the Dispute Resolution Board Foundation, one of the fastest-growing alternative dispute resolution mechanisms in both horizontal and vertical construction. Aaron's practice focuses on a variety of both private and government construction matters, including contract reviews, delay claims, design and construction defect litigation, terminations for convenience, mediations, and federal and state qui-tam whistle-blower cases.
- The Florida Bar
- American Bar Association, Forum on the Construction Industry
- Dispute Review Board Foundation
- Florida Transportation Builder's Association
- "Stuck with an unfinished construction project? Don't end up paying contractors twice," Tampa Bay Business Journal, May 2021
- Speaker, "Dispute Resolution Boards: What an Attorney Needs to Know," Hillsborough County Bar Association, March 2021