Ashlyn Robinson Banks is an associate in Trenam’s Litigation and Dispute Resolution and Bankruptcy & Creditor’s Rights Groups. Ashlyn served as a Summer Associate at the firm while in law school. She also served as a Summer Intern for the U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida under the supervision of the Honorable Anthony E. Porcelli and for the 10th Judicial Circuit under the supervision of the Honorable J. Kevin Abdoney.
Honors and Distinctions
- Florida Super Lawyers, 2021
- Florida Super Lawyers, Rising Star 2020
- Book Awards in Appellate Advocacy, International Law, Trial Practice, and Jewish Law
- William C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot, Martin Domke Award for Best Oralist
- Hillsborough County Bar Association, 2017-present
- Junior League, 2018-present
- Forty One Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers 2021
- Forty Seven Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers 2020
- Ashlyn Robinson Banks Outlines Difficult Non-Monetary Default Evictions for Commercial Leasing Law & Strategy
- Ashlyn Robinson Offers Insight on Securing Loans with Cryptocurrency in Article for LegalTechNews
- Stephanie Lieb and Ashlyn Robinson Co-Author Article “Landlords as Mixologists? Controlling the Tenant-Mix Cocktail”
- The Harmonious Coexistence (or not) of the FDCPA and the BAPCPA
- "Non-Monetary Defaults in Commercial Leases: A Difficult Eviction," Author, Commercial Leasing Law & Strategy, ALM’s Law Journal Newsletters, June 2020.
- "Cryptocurrency and Blockchain in Bankruptcy Cases," Central Florida Bankruptcy Law Association CLE Luncheon, November 2019.
- "Cryptocurrency and Blockchain in Bankruptcy Cases," Thomson Reuters Webinar, June 2019.
- "Landlords as Mixologists? Controlling the Tenant-Mix Cocktail," Co-Author, American Bankruptcy Institute, September 2018.