Ashlyn Robinson Banks is an associate in Trenam’s Commercial Litigation and Bankruptcy & Creditor’s Rights. Ashlyn served as a Summer Associate at the firm while in law school. She also served as a Summer Intern for the U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida under the supervision of the Honorable Anthony E. Porcelli and for the 10th Judicial Circuit under the supervision of the Honorable J. Kevin Abdoney.
Honors and Distinctions
- Book Awards in Appellate Advocacy, International Law, Trial Practice, and Jewish Law
- William C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot, Martin Domke Award for Best Oralist
- "Cryptocurrency and Blockchain in Bankruptcy Cases," Central Florida Bankruptcy Law Association CLE Luncheon, November 2019.
- "Cryptocurrency and Blockchain in Bankruptcy Cases," Thomson Reuters Webinar, June 2019.
- "Landlords as Mixologists? Controlling the Tenant-Mix Cocktail," Co-Author, American Bankruptcy Institute, September 2018.