Cayman Weimer is an Associate in Trenam’s Business Transactions Group. Cayman also served as a Summer Associate at the firm while in law school. Additionally, Cayman served as a Judicial Extern for the Honorable James S. Moody.
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Represented a private equity owned e-learning company in five acquisitions over a period of eighteen months with transaction sizes ranging from $7,000,000 to $42,000,000.
- Represented a technology conference hosting company in a series of transactions whereby our client purchased the assets of a competitor for $2,500,000 and subsequently sold its equity interests to a private equity purchaser for $45,000,000.
- Represented a family-owned insurance company in the sale of its assets to purchaser for a base purchase price of $36,000,000.
- Represented a plastic container manufacturer in the sale of its equity to purchaser for an initial purchase price of $142,500,000, with approximately $7,500,000 in contingent payments.
- Represented a private equity owned staffing company in acquisition of applicant placement software company’s assets for a purchase price of $200,000.
- Represented a credit union in the equity purchases of sister companies in the debt collection and loan servicing industries for a base purchase price of $7,500,000.
- Represented a process-serving company in an equity sale to private equity purchaser for a base purchase price of $90,000,000.
- Represented a credit union service provider in an asset sale to purchaser for $6,000,000.
- Represented a staffing company in an asset sale to purchaser for an initial purchase price of $16,000,000.
- Represented a nutraceutical company in an asset sale to purchaser for an initial purchase price of $625,000.
- Represented a suite of automobile fabrication and repair companies in the sale of their business and real property assets to purchaser for a total purchase price of $17,000,000.
Lending & Finance Transactions
- Represented a private consumer products company in connection with several modifications to its U.S. credit facility with primary and secondary lenders.
- Represented a waste removal truck rental company in connection with the modification of U.S. and Canadian credit facilities with primary and secondary lenders.
- Represented a credit union in the negotiation of a $5,000,000 loan to finance an acquisition.
- Represented a privately held engineering firm in connection with the redemption of a minority interest from a founding member and the sale of his shares to a new member.
- Represented a privately held data analytics company in the redemption of a founding member’s ownership interests.
- Represented several clients in the negotiation and drafting of executive and rank-and-file employment agreements.
- Represented a banking client in negotiation of multiple service and vendor agreements, including extensive client interactions with general counsel and business teams.
- Assisted general counsel of an e-learning company in the negotiation and drafting of various educational customer agreements.
- Represented a music production company in connection with certain licensing agreements.
- Represented various buy and sell-side clients in negotiation of non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements.
- Represented clients in drafting and negotiation of exclusive and non-exclusive distribution agreements.
- Assisted clients in the formation of new business entities, including through the drafting and filing of organizational and governing documents.
- Drafted option award agreements in accordance with various clients’ equity award plans.