Cindy M. Innocent is an Associate in the firm’s Litigation and Dispute Resolution Group. Prior to joining the firm Cindy was a Summer Associate and an Intern at the Office of the Public Defender, 12th Judicial Circuit.
- Assisted in favorably settling a wrongful death case under Florida’s Dram Shop Act for $1 million.
- Successfully resolved eviction actions involving commercial tenants for unpaid rent.
- Secured successful resolution of an action for breach of contract arising from the impermissible use of intellectual property.
- Successfully secured summary judgment reestablishing a lost instrument in favor of bank.
- St. Petersburg Bar Association
- Pinellas County Urban League
- Board Member, 2019-present
- "New Legal Liability Protections for Many Accused of Covid-19 Related Violations," Author, Trenam News, April 2021