Dakota Woll is an Associate in Trenam’s Real Estate Transactions & Lending Group whose practice focuses primarily on real property transactions and investments, banking, lending (including Government Guaranteed Lending), acquisition, and sale of commercial properties. Prior to joining Trenam, Dakota served as a Summer Associate at the firm and as Judicial Extern for the Honorable Amanda Arnold Sansone, United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida. Prior to law school, Dakota received his Bachelor of Science in Finance from the University of Florida with a minor in Real Estate.
- Federal Bar Association, Tampa Chapter
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- St. Petersburg Bar Association
- Volunteer Income Tax Association (VITA)
- Theta Chi Housing Corporation, Board Member
- "Florida Property Tax Exemptions for Certain Servicemembers and Veterans," Co-Author, St. Pete Paraclete, November/December 2018.