Greg DeMeuse is an associate in the firm’s Real Estate and Lending Group. He focuses his real estate practice on commercial transactions including purchase and sales, finance transactions, and commercial leasing.
- Review and revise closing and loan documents and coordinate sophisticated commercial closings.
- Draft and negotiate purchase sale agreements for transactions involving joint ventures and real estate investment trusts (REITS).
- Examine complex title commitments and surveys in order to prepare title objections and responses.
Honors and Distinctions
- SRQ Magazine’s Elite Top Attorneys, Rising Star, 2020
- Manatee County Bar Association Young Lawyers Division, Former Board Member
- Manatee Young Professionals, Former Board Member
- Environmental Lands Management and Acquisition Advisory Committee of Manatee County, Former Member
- Manatee County Habitat for Humanity, Former Board Member
- Artists Guild of Manatee, Former Board Member and Treasurer
- Manatee Tiger Bay, Former Member