Greg is an Associate in the firm’s Real Estate and Lending Group. He focuses his real estate practice on commercial purchase and sale transactions, commercial leasing, and development projects. He counsels clients across all stages of commercial finance transactions, from structuring and negotiating financing transactions through closing, which covers all forms of commercial finance, including real estate acquisition financing, asset-based lending, equipment finance, and construction loans. In addition, Greg has experience in dealing with workouts, including forbearance agreements and loan modifications. He thrives on complex and complicated transactions representing developers, lenders, buyers and sellers.
- Represented a national lender in connection with real estate acquisition and development financing in excess of $25 million.
- Reviewed and revised closing and loan documents and coordinate sophisticated commercial closings.
- Drafted and negotiated purchase sale agreements for transactions involving joint ventures and real estate investment trusts (REITS).
- Examined complex title commitments and surveys in order to prepare title objections and responses
Honors and Distinctions
- SRQ Magazine's Elite Top Attorneys, Rising Star, 2020
- Manatee County Bar Association Young Lawyers Division, Former Board Member
- Manatee Young Professionals, Former Board Member
- Environmental Lands Management and Acquisition Advisory Committee of Manatee County, Former Member
- Manatee County Habitat for Humanity, Former Board Member
- Artists Guild of Manatee, Former Board Member and Treasurer
- Manatee Tiger Bay, Former Member