Jake Felman is an associate in Trenam’s Business Transactions Group. He concentrates his practice in the purchase and sale of businesses and other corporate matters. Jake also served as a Summer Associate at the firm while in law school. Additionally, he served as Judicial Extern for the Honorable Elizabeth A. Kovachevich, United States District Court.
- Represented a truck supply and servicing company in the sale of its assets and real estate to a strategic buyer.
- Represented a retail beverage company in the sale of its assets to a private equity firm, including structuring the terms of the CEO's earnout and rollover of equity into the acquiring entity.
- Assisted a privately held company in extending and increasing its line of credit with its senior lender.
- Represented a waste removal company for individual units of large multifamily apartment complexes in connection with a Series A preferred equity investment by a group of investors.
- Represented a company providing cybersecurity services in connection with a preferred equity investment by a venture capital investor...
Honors and Distinctions
- Book Award in Interviewing, Counseling and Negotiation
- Book Award in Entrepreneurship Law Practicum