Jake Felman is on secondment from May 18, 2020 to September 18, 2020 and is unable to directly assist on client matters during this time. For immediate assistance, please contact his assistant Julie Miller.
Jake Felman is an associate in Trenam’s Business Transactions Group. He concentrates his practice in the purchase and sale of businesses and other corporate matters. Jake also served as a Summer Associate at the firm while in law school. Additionally, he served as Judicial Extern for the Honorable Elizabeth A. Kovachevich, United States District Court.
- Represented a truck supply and servicing company in the sale of its assets and real estate to a strategic buyer.
- Represented a retail beverage company in the sale of its assets to a private equity firm, including structuring the terms of the CEO's earnout and rollover of equity into the acquiring entity.
- Assisted a privately held company in extending and increasing its line of credit with its senior lender.
- Represented a waste removal company for individual units of large multifamily apartment complexes in connection with a Series A preferred equity investment by a group of investors.
- Represented a company providing cybersecurity services in connection with a preferred equity investment by a venture capital investor.
Honors and Distinctions
- Book Award in Interviewing, Counseling and Negotiation
- Book Award in Entrepreneurship Law Practicum