Suzie Eldridge Ward advises clients in the areas of estate planning, probate administration, and trust administration. Her practice includes representing fiduciaries in the administration of trusts and estates, as well as post-mortem tax planning. Suzie handles the preparation of essential estate planning documents and advises clients on relevant tax-related issues.
Additionally, Suzie works closely with nonprofit organizations and advises them regarding various legal matters, and is Co-Chair of Trenam's Nonprofit Organizations Industry Group.
Suzie also advises clients on a wide range of corporate matters, including entity selection and formation, business succession planning, sale, merger, and acquisition transactions and the preparation, review and negotiation of business contracts, shareholder agreements, partnership agreements and operating agreements.
- Estate Planning
- Probate Administration
- Trust Formation and Administration
- Tax and Financial Planning and Business Related Issues
Honors and Distinctions
- Florida Super Lawyers, Rising Star 2018-2019
- American Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- Business Law Section
- Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section
- Tax Section
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Tampa Bay Estate Planning Council
- Community Foundation of Tampa Bay, Professional Advisory Committee, Member, 2018
- Tampa Bay History Center, Gala Ambassador Committee, 2014-present
- Junior League of Tampa, member 2004-present
- Presenter, New Florida Digital Assets Act, Tampa Optimist Club, May 2017.
- Presenter, New Florida Digital Assets Act, Polk County Estate Planning Council, October 2016.
- The Florida Fiduciary Access to Digital Assets Act, August 2016