Establishing, buying, or selling a business can be both complex and costly, particularly if not done correctly from the outset.
Trenam attorneys will strive to understand your business model before helping you to plan and create a legal framework for the proposed transaction. We will provide you with the essential legal counseling and services necessary to form and organize your venture, guide you on how best to operate and finance your business, as well advise you on buying, expanding or ultimately selling your business.
We will assist you with:
- Performing general corporate and due diligence representation
- Drafting legal documents and conducting due diligence inquiries related to mergers & acquisitions, as well as corporate entity formations
- Identifying and securing financing, private equity, and venture capital options
- Providing directors and officers proper counseling
- Creation and execution of shareholder agreements; guidance on shareholder dispute resolution
- Preparation of Partnerships, LLC, and Joint Venture agreements
- Providing employment, management, and consulting agreements
- Tax Law
To learn more about our full complement of business services, please visit: