Doing business in Tampa Bay and throughout Florida means you need to navigate your way through many specific state and local laws and regulations in order to effectively operate and grow your enterprise.
Trenam attorneys are business partners who deliver customized legal solutions to resolve your business challenges and any legislative or regulatory concerns. Serving the Tampa Bay area for 50 years, we know the region intimately. You will benefit from our extensive knowledge of both the legal and political landscapes, which we have gained through our role in shaping business trends in Tampa, St. Petersburg, and the state of Florida.
Whether you are a Fortune 500 company, high-tech entrepreneur, family business, or anything in-between, Trenam attorneys are committed to providing the highest quality and most responsive service to help you efficiently traverse the legal and regulatory terrain and achieve your business objectives.
Our team will assist you with:
- Business law representation and counseling on matters involving bankruptcy & creditor’s rights, mergers & acquisitions, private equity, venture capital, intellectual property, cybersecurity and data protection, employment issues, and litigation services.
- Negotiating and drafting construction contracts, counseling during construction to avoid contract disputes, and related litigation and alternative dispute resolution (mediation and/or arbitration).
- Navigating challenges for financial services companies such as: commercial banks; credit unions; securities broker/dealers; asset management firms; and finance companies in litigation and class action defense.
- Handling healthcare-related issues for hospitals and health systems, physicians and physician groups, and other related professional entities. We proactively identify risk areas including: compliance; data breach and regulatory services; health care transactions and health care real estate transactions; health care provider employment-related matters; and associated litigation.
- Advising hospitality clients on issues such as: capital raising; employer-employee relations; land acquisition and leasing; financing; construction; insurance; permitting; alcohol beverage licensing; and sale or turnover, as well as providing representation before variance and zoning boards.
- Completing real estate and lending transactions by meeting the needs of institutions and individuals involved – whether in the acquisition, development, leasing, and sale of real property, or advising the lenders and/or borrowers involved in real estate financing transactions and non-real estate, commercial financing transactions. We also represent clients in all of Florida’s 67 counties in eminent domain, property rights litigation, and inverse condemnation claims.
- Advising on tax law considerations for individuals, businesses, non-profit, and tax-exempt organizations.
To learn more about our full complement of business services, please visit:
- Bankruptcy & Creditors’ Rights
- Business Transactions
- Cybersecurity and Data Privacy
- Eminent Domain and Property Rights Litigation
- ERISA, Employee Benefits and Compensation
- Financial Services
- Real Estate & Lending Transactions
- Securities Litigation and Arbitration
- Solar Law
- Technology Company Transactions