Whether you are a high-net-worth individual, a closely-held or family business, a family office, or a charitable organization, preserving and protecting your wealth for yourself and future generations is an important goal with plenty of potentially unforeseen challenges to overcome.
Trenam attorneys work with you to understand your financial goals, and then develop a multi-disciplinary approach to designing a personalized plan that reflects your priorities.
We are committed to providing you discreet, high-quality, and remarkably responsive service for the complex and sensitive issues surrounding: trust and estate planning; tax counseling; matrimonial matters; nonprofit and philanthropic objectives; probate and guardianship counseling and litigation; personal injury representation; and professional malpractice matters.
Our team will assist you with:
- Building and managing personal assets and preserving your wealth by:
- Implementing trust and estate planning strategies with customized approaches for multiple generations
- Transferring wealth on a tax-efficient basis
- Creating and managing family offices
- Resolving disputes and minimizing conflicts
- Creating charitable vehicles to ensure your charitable intents are achieved
- Navigating family law matters ranging from the drafting of prenuptial and post-nuptial agreements to divorce
- Counseling and representation in probate & guardianship litigation
- Advising on tax decisions for individuals, businesses, and non-profit and tax-exempt organizations in all phases of tax planning, compliance, and controversy, including:
- Handling professional malpractice claims for attorneys, accountants, architects, engineers, and their firms in state and federal courts throughout Florida
- Negotiating and enforcing non-compete agreements and other restrictive covenants
- Mitigating officer and director liability
- Resolving personal injury cases involving motor vehicle accidents, premises and product liability, medical malpractice, negligent security and nursing home and assisted living facility negligence.
To learn more about our full complement of litigation services, please visit: