As a developer or an investor seeking opportunities in a dynamic commercial real estate market, you are faced with navigating a complex web of legal and business obstacles specific to each deal.
Trenam attorneys work diligently to understand your unique challenges and build an effective business and legal approach to move your deal forward, while protecting your interests, in all aspects of land use, development, acquisition, financing, and other issues which may arise in your commercial real estate transactions.
Whether it is a mixed-use project, a hotel changing ownership, new construction, or related technologies, Trenam attorneys use their knowledge of the development trends in Florida and beyond to provide the customized legal counsel you need to ensure the success of your project.
Our team will assist you with:
- Developing new real estate projects, including negotiations, documentation, and closing development transactions related to:
- Large-scale commercial, industrial, resort hotel, mixed use, and public projects
- Residential and commercial condominiums and condominium conversion
- Regional housing developments
- Mobile and modular home projects
- Securing financing and closing lending transactions, including specialty loans from the Small Business Administration (SBA) and U.S. Department of Agriculture’s (USDA) lending programs
- Obtaining zoning approval and land use entitlements
- Negotiating and litigating eminent domain and property rights
- Starting and completing construction projects, including drafting and negotiating contracts, handling disputes related to building performance, and design malpractice and bid protests
- Establishing solar energy capabilities for green projects, including securing zoning and land-use permissions as well as tax incentives
- Resolving landlord/tenant disputes through mediation, litigation, and in Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings
To learn more about our full complement of litigation services, please visit: