Lee Ann Mitchell is a Florida Registered Paralegal and a member of the Private Client Services Practice Group. She joined Trenam in 2003 and is based in our Tampa office. Lee Ann attended the University of South Florida and she has more than 35 years of legal experience.
- Tampa Bay Paralegal Association
- Former President
- Paralegal Association of Florida
- Former Vice-President
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations
- Actively involved in a non-profit conservation society focused on teaching boating safety and cleaning up the waterways around the Tampa Bay area.
- Previously served on the Board of the Children’s Cancer Center as the Parent Advocate.