Tabitha Blackwell is an associate of the firm’s Employment Law Practice Group.
While in law school, Tabitha joined the firm as a summer associate and served as a Federal Judicial Extern for the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida under the Honorable Amanda Sansone.
Honors and Distinctions
- Carol R. Samuels Unsung Hero Student Leadership Award
- Moot Court Board, Jessup Member
- Immigration Litigation & Advocacy Book Award
- Associate Justice Award
- Reach St. Petersburg, Literacy Program, Mentor
- “DHS Introduces New Alternative Procedures for Remote Examination of Work Authorization Documents,” Employment Law Update, September 2023
- “NLRB Marks Return to Stricter Standard for Evaluating Workplace Policies,” Employment Law Update, September 2023