Melodie “Dee” Menzer is an associate in the firm’s Business Transactions practice group. Dee has experience in tax and business planning for entrepreneurs and high net worth individuals. She consults on the establishment of business entities, including limited liability companies (LLCs), S corporations, limited liability partnerships (LLPs), family limited liability companies, and family limited partnerships. She also consults on and prepares shareholder agreements, operating agreements, non-qualified compensation plans, and other business agreements.
Honors and Distinctions
- David Gergen Award for Leadership and Professionalism
- North Carolina State Bar Pro Bono Service Award
- The Florida Bar
- Tax Section
- North Carolina Bar
- St. Petersburg Bar Association
- St. Petersburg Bar Foundation
- Board Treasurer 2019 - 2020
- Leadership St. Pete, Class of 2017
- Leadership St. Pete, Planning Committee 2020
- Guardian Ad Litem
- Cetera, Inc., Board Member
- Presenter, Tampa Bay Innovation Center Tech Accelerator Program, December 2019.