Trenam has a long history of defending a wide variety of product liability suits on behalf of manufacturers, distributors and retailers. Our products defense experience ranges from the smallest consumer goods to large industrial equipment. These areas have involved issues surrounding both personal injury and property damage claims. Many times these matters can be handled expeditiously with the proper tender of defense to other parties even when those with ultimate responsibility may be located outside of the U.S.
Building products, food liability, recreational vehicles, and agricultural machines are just some of the areas we have undertaken. Our attorneys are often writers and speakers for various industries, including those that distribute and sell products to end users. Additionally, we have long standing relationships with experts in a wide variety of products who can quickly evaluate and assist us when time is short and events require immediate action to address a problem.
- Coordinating counsel for state wide litigation involving medical products and devices on behalf of leading distributor.
- Defense of chemical manufacturers for a wide spectrum of industrial solvents.
- Quickly resolved suits involving poultry industry equipment and serious personal injury claims.
- Defense verdict for national fire suppression sprinkler manufacturer and installer in catastrophic burn case.
- Lead trial counsel for building products manufacturer and distributor in Florida.
- Representation of various consumer goods retailers sued by consumers for products manufactured overseas.