Fourteen Attorneys and Four Practice Areas Receive Recognition
TAMPA, FL – April 26, 2019 – Trenam Law has been ranked among the top Florida law firms in Chambers USA 2019 America’s Leading Business Lawyers for Business, an annual publication by Chambers and Partners. The recognition includes fourteen of the firm’s attorneys and four of its practice groups in the categories of Bankruptcy/Restructuring, Corporate/M&A & Private Equity, Construction and Real Estate.
The attorneys receiving this prestigious recognition include:
• J. Alan Asendorf – Real Estate
• Paul Bain – Real Estate
• David R. Brittain – Real Estate
• Robert H. Buesing – Construction
• Nelson T. Castellano – Corporate/M&A & Private Equity
• Lara R. Fernandez – Bankruptcy/Restructuring
• Gregg E. Hutt – Construction
• Stephanie C. Lieb – Bankruptcy/Restructuring
• Patrick J. Poff – Construction
• Lynn W. Sherman – Bankruptcy/Restructuring
• Robert G. Stern – Real Estate
• Gary I. Teblum – Corporate/M&A & Private Equity
• Lori V. Vaughan – Bankruptcy/Restructuring
• John S. Vento – Construction
The annual Chambers USA guide of the best law firms and lawyers is published by London-based Chambers & Partners. Chambers conducts rigorous research in connection with its evaluation and rating of lawyers and firms, including interviews with clients and other attorneys. Chambers evaluates the technical legal ability of the lawyers and firms it rates, as well as their reputations for professional conduct, client service and results obtained.
Trenam Law and its attorneys are also recognized in Best Lawyers of America, U.S. World Reports & Best Lawyers Best Law Firms, Florida Trend Legal Elite and Florida Super Lawyers.