TRENAM LAW RECEIVES HIGH MARKS BY PRESTIGIOUS CHAMBERS AND PARTNERS FOR 2023
Thirteen Attorneys and Five Practice Areas Receive Recognition
TAMPA, FL – June 9, 2023 – Trenam Law has been ranked among the top Florida law firms in Chambers USA 2023 America’s Leading Lawyers for Business, an annual publication by Chambers and Partners. The recognition includes twelve of the firm’s attorneys and four of its practice groups in the categories of Bankruptcy/Restructuring, Construction, Construction Mediation, Corporate/M&A & Private Equity, and Real Estate.
The attorneys receiving the prestigious recognition include:
- David R. Brittain – Real Estate, Band 4
- Nelson T. Castellano – Corporate/M&A & Private Equity, Band 3
- Lara R. Fernandez – Bankruptcy/Restructuring, Band 2
- Diana Hayes – Corporate/M&A & Private Equity, Band 4
- Gregg E. Hutt – Construction, Band 4
- Rhys Leonard – Bankruptcy Litigation, Up & Coming
- Stephanie C. Lieb – Bankruptcy/Restructuring, Band 3
- Fredrick H.L McClure – Litigation: Product Liability, Band 2
- Michael J. Reeves – Corporate/M&A & Private Equity, Band 4
- Lynn W. Sherman – Bankruptcy/Restructuring, Band 3
- Robert G. Stern – Real Estate
- Gary I. Teblum – Corporate/M&A & Private Equity, Senior Statespeople
- John S. Vento – Construction: Mediators, Band 3
The annual Chambers USA guide of the best law firms and lawyers is published by London-based Chambers & Partners. Chambers conducts rigorous research in connection with its evaluation and rating of lawyers and firms, including interviews with clients and other attorneys. Chambers evaluates the technical legal ability of the lawyers and firms it rates, as well as their reputations for professional conduct, client service and results obtained.
Trenam Law and its attorneys are also recognized in Best Lawyers of America, U.S. World Reports & Best Lawyers Best Law Firms, Florida Trend Legal Elite and Florida Super Lawyers.