Trenam Law’s Real Estate and Lending Transactions Group is designed to meet the legal needs of two of Florida’s most important economic engines that are frequently linked together, real estate and finance. This group brings together attorneys with extensive experience in representing, on the one hand, institutions and individuals involved in all aspects of the acquisition, development, leasing and sale of real property and, on the other, lenders and borrowers involved in real estate financing transactions and non-real estate, commercial financing transactions. Attorneys in the group regularly negotiate, document and close transactions related to (i) complex secured and unsecured financing transactions, including participated or syndicated credit facilities, on behalf of institutional lenders or development or investor borrowers, (ii) large-scale commercial, industrial, resort hotel, mixed use and public projects on behalf of developers and investors, (iii) residential and commercial condominiums and condominium conversions, (iv) regional housing developments, (v) mobile and modular home projects and (vi) major leasing transactions, from single tenant “big box” facilities to multiple tenant retail centers.
We provide services to our clients that are second-to-none in terms of timeliness, efficiency and quality of work product. We are pleased to count among our clients many sophisticated developers and investors, major life insurance companies and banks with national, regional or local presence who have found that we achieve those goals.
Practice areas include:
- Commercial, Industrial, Resort and Residential Development
- Real Property Transactions and Investments
- Condominiums and Condominium Conversions
- Commercial Leasing
- Zoning, Land Use and Growth Management
- Permitting/Alcoholic Beverage Licensing
- Real Estate Lending-Construction, Interim and Permanent
- Asset-Based and Unsecured Lending
- SBA Lending
- Public Finance including Housing and Industrial Development Bonds
- Interest Rate Swaps and Hedges
- Letters of Credit
- Loan Restructurings and Mortgage Foreclosures